To Behold Him


To Behold Him



He is


Kindness

Gentleness, Compassion
Not in touch so tender 

but in definition of His Name
So may I rest in Him

He is



Power
Not in works and wonders

or miracles we see

but in the essence of His being
So may I fear Him


He is

Sovereign
Not in moments 
Or perfect timelines

but in the vastness of His mind
So may I trust Him


He is


Just
Not fair
Not considering the ways of man
but righteousness so pure
So may I tremble before Him


He is 


Grace
Not in turned wrath
Or showered favor
But in the weaving of His heart 
So may I weep at His feet



He is


Holy

Not in laws
Or in sacrifices
but far beyond my understanding
So may I worship Him



He is


God
Wonders just a shadow
Works just a reflection
He is! So He does! 
So may I ever marvel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I know ......

In the hands of a Hero