Sweetness .... He loves me

A little worm burrowing in the ground has no hope of communicating with a star. It wouldn't even know how to start. The vast difference is worlds away and languages apart. Yet, the star shines on the worm and covers it with its light. I feel I am much farther away from a Holy God. I desire to know Him and understand Him and try as I might, I don't even know where to start. Yet, God shines on me and calls me Beloved. What awesomeness is that!! He sees me struggle and  plea and hears. He gives me a glimpse of Him that overwhelms me, something that fills me that I don't even understand. He doesn't take pity on me.... He loves me. Words cannot express.

A taste of sweetness I try to savor
the flavor sweeter than anything I've known.
A smell of heaven quickly blowing
away as I try to understand what's shown.

Oh God, my heart is swelling, wildly beating
because it cannot contain
Your love so filling, deeply pulsing
Leaving me forever changed

I weep at such Joy
I sob in such Peace
The Love of You 
that draws me to my knees.

You love me
You love me
You love me
I will never be the same.

Prone to wander, Lord I sing it
It gives me such a fright
But I feel and I know
I am safe because of Your might.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I know ......

To Behold Him

In the hands of a Hero