True Woman Movement - Chapter 3

I have skipped a couple chapters and might post about them later. This has been a hard "assignment" for me. How do I respond in any adequate fashion to such eloquently written chapters?

Now to sum up this chapter. Do I just say Sovereignty of God?  Yet the Sovereignty of God is so completely overwhelming where do we even start to comprehend that. Yet even a minuscule tidbit can so drastically throw my life in a spin that changes me forever.

What is a true woman? One that trusts so completely that God is in such control, that He CHOSE every difficult situation we are in to HIS glory in us. I can rest in my struggles because He wants me to go through them. That is so reassuring, that is the basis of my hope and my joy. It is what allows me to hum praises in the hardest of days.

Praying that I learn to live God-centered because in realty God is the center of all things. Isn't that the essence of sovereignty?  If I truly grasp this, my life will reflect it. It will change the way I react to a difficult person, a trying situation, physical pain or emotional heartache because I know He is allowing this for my good and to work His good in me.

I finish with the song of Phillips, Craig and Dean playing in my head. You are God Alone!

You are God Alone!
From before time began
You were on your throne
You are God alone
in the good times and bad
You are on your throne.


I am looking forward to Fort Worth, TX this October. Love to see you there or at one close to you!
http://www.truewoman.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I know ......

To Behold Him

In the hands of a Hero