Voices of the True Woman Movement





I feel privileged to share in blogging this new book by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. I pray that God will use this time to encourage and challenge me. I also pray that through His work in me, I might be able to encourage someone else. I realize that I can only be a vessel of His work. I am the tool, He is the master.

I pray that during the next few weeks or months that God will challenge me and others to become woman for change, woman that will challenge the norm in society. I pray He will will rise us up as models that point to a better calling, a higher standard that in every fraction in our lives will glorify Him!!

All glory to God who never accepts "good enough"!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I know ......

To Behold Him

In the hands of a Hero